Are you a FlashNews media client? Log in to access full phoner and contact info.

Search FlashNews for other offbeat items...  

FlashNews is offbeat pop culture! FlashNews provides daily exclusive offbeat pop culture news items for use by radio/TV producers, on-air talent and print/website editors. FlashNews clients receive data which include direct contact numbers to arrange on-air or in-depth interviews. The content on this page does not include contact information and is for private personal viewing only. Non-subscribing media professionals are invited to request a FlashNews trial.

Weird News Central: Oral Sex Doesn't Count?

It appears Bill Clinton's sexcapades changed the way we look at the definition of oral sex.

It appears Bill Clinton's sexcapades changed the way we look at the definition of oral sex.

Friday, April 9, 2010 17:14 GMT

NEW YORK (Wireless Flash - FlashNews) – Hey baby, how about a blowjob? It’s not like we’d be having sex.

Many teenagers probably say and hear this, since a study at the University Of Kentucky found that only one in five teens think oral sex “counts” as real sex.

AOL Senior News Correspondent Buck Wolf says the school polled 477 students and also discovered:

  • 98 percent think penis-to-vagina counts as real sex (no word on what the other 2 percent think it is).

  • 78 percent think anal sex is real sex.

    The most interesting part, however, is that the school claims that back in 1991, a year before Bill Clinton came to the Oval Office, 40 percent of kids thought oral sex was real sex.

    Wolf says, “It’s pretty clear in this study that Bill’s affair with Monica Lewinsky rewrote the definitions of sex.”

    And, for those who remember Clinton’s testimony, the scandal also redefined what the word “is” is.

    © Copyright 2010 Wireless Flash News Inc